Tuesday, August 14, 2018

From A to Z in 2012

From A to Z in 2012


Here we go with something new. For the next twenty-six days plus I am going to present to you poems written in the year of 2012. They will be in alphabetical order. We are going to start with a number. Please check out my poetry books for some great stuff. Be sure to subscribe to my blog via your email so you won't miss anything. 

This first one is entitled '152.' I recall writing it on the plane ride down to Grenada with my wife Sylvia sitting next to me. 152 was an extension of the 'Book of Psalms' in the Bible. 

152

By John Kaniecki

Sleep
Rest
May the Lord keep you
Secure and blessed
Quiet
Hush
The world with its riot of rush
Let it pass, let it go
Be confident and know
In this very hour
The Lord in His power
Is watching from above
With eyes of Love

Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment