Thursday, August 23, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'I'

From A to Z in 2012

Lost love is always something to inspire.

I Left You in Frisco

By John Kaniecki

                                   
I left you in Frisco
By the side of the road
Looking in my mirror
I was ready to explode
                            
                                    I left you in Frisco
But you were nearer
I thought about you
All the way
To Santa Fe

                                    I left you in Frisco
How was I to know
That on that day
When I left you
I lost my heart too

                                    I left you in Frisco
I can’t turn around
Where can you be found?

                                    I left you in Frisco
That was so long ago
Every day I find
Thoughts of you
Dancing in my mind

                                    I left you in Frisco
Why, I don’t know



Try a book out!

Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment