Tuesday, August 21, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'G'

From A to Z in 2012

As I go through these poems I don’t know what is coming next. This next poem I forgot writing or even that it existed. Not that I didn’t write it, I am certain of that. To me writing poetry is a way of letting off loose energy. Like hitting the punching bag or yelling.

I like to write about injustices, and not only to complain. Some people say don’t complain. I say complain all you want and share you collective miseries. Once you find you have common ground then organize. When the common person unites only good things can happen.

Banks could be the greatest evil of our time or any time. They are the ‘church of mammon.’ Of course there are unfair rules set up to favor the ‘lords of commerce.’ When banks lend to nations you just got to say something is wrong here.


I have been to Grenada three times, as my wife is a native of the island.

Grenada and the World Bank

By John Kaniecki

European man came
And killed man, woman and child
Yet they could not tame
The wilderness wild
So from Africa they stole the slave
And worked him into the grave
They robbed the cane, crops and more
And fought for our land in many a war
We gave them sweat, blood and tears
And they raped and robbed us for four hundred years
Now the World Bank exerts it’s will
Saying that we owe Europe still
We paid that debt hundreds of times
In many tortures cruel
The World Bank adds to their crimes
Yet I say the debt is paid in full
In fact the West owes us today
Rise up Rasta man make them pay
Allmighty Jah will lead the way
World Bank, World Bank please go away
Grenada don’t want no parasite
Grenada is ready to fight
We’ll fight with God’s holy Word
And destroy the World Bank absurd


Please check out, purchase and then read my books.


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment