Friday, September 4, 2026

Flying Out To Anaheim

 Flying Out To Anaheim

 

If you ever get serious about love don’t hesitate                                           

Meet me at seven on Huntington Beach for our first date                             

We’ll have drinks at the Bungalow watching the sunset                               

I’ll give you tender surrender without any regret                                                                              

 

Here I Am flying out to Anaheim

I’m headed to the scene of the crime

Oooh, where can I find the perfect rhyme

There you go flying out to Anaheim

 

I have dreams about being a rock and roll superstar

Manic nights of delight playing my electric guitar

Writing songs about a kind of love that transcends life

That some day in some way we’ll become man and wife

 

Here I Am flying out to Anaheim

I’m headed to the scene of the crime

Oooh, where can I find the perfect rhyme

There you go flying out to Anaheim

 

The thrill of the chase merges with the glory of grace

You got a body of pure energy and a perfect face

Inside a heart that burns with a warmth of compassion

No idle hands you understand loves in the action

 

Here I Am flying out to Anaheim

I’m headed to the scene of the crime

Oooh, where can I find the perfect rhyme

There you go flying out to Anaheim

 

We are all playing our part but we get to decide a thing or two

Destiny be damned against the odds against the gods I chose you

Look at heaven above I won’t let the stars determine my fate

We are born to die some are crucified and baby I ain’t got time to wait

 

Running down the Garden Grove bursting free from my chains

There are answers to questions but nothing ever explains

But in your kiss there is a bliss I cannot forget

I’m flying to Anaheim cause you’re the winning bet

 

Here I Am flying out to Anaheim

I’m headed to the scene of the crime

Oooh, where can I find the perfect rhyme

There you go flying out to Anaheim 


GREAT BOOK OF SONG LYRICS



The Big Book Of Song Lyrics, Check It Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment