Monday, September 28, 2026

Slipping Into A Blue Sky

 Slipping Into A Blue Sky

 

I have a secret alphabet where new letters abound                            

I dream all day of new ways to say I Love You                                

The salad’s a kiss I’m hungering for the main course                       

Peace is flowing like a river and the Good Lord’s the source           

 

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

I’m slipping into a blue sky heaven’s so high

I’m slipping into a blue sky let’s give love a try

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

 

Sipping Champaign I hope it’s plain the special way I feel

Allow me to explain that my Love is genuine and real

Put forever in a bottle pull the throttle to full speed

Whatever your desire I’ll light the fire for all you need

 

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

I’m slipping into a blue sky heaven’s so high

I’m slipping into a blue sky let’s give love a try

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

 

Mellow my mind I find a new universe gentle and kind

Come take my hand understand destiny planned to leave all behind

Past the moon soon we’ll be sailing beyond the farthest star

To a place of grace of leather and lace called Jupitar

 

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

I’m slipping into a blue sky heaven’s so high

I’m slipping into a blue sky let’s give love a try

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

 

One and one makes one when all is said and done

Making love all night the morning light’s just begun

With certainty eternity is a time much too small

God bless what I possess I give you it all

 

Time is merely a cosmic flow melting into supernal tide

We don’t gotta run forever I know where we can hide

Arm in arm safe from all harm a paradise built for two

Slipping into a blue sky a high made for me and you

 

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

I’m slipping into a blue sky heaven’s so high

I’m slipping into a blue sky let’s give love a try

I’m slipping into a blue sky and you’re the reason why

GREAT BOOK OF SONG LYRICS



The Big Book Of Song Lyrics, Check It Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment