Friday, February 23, 2018

Litmosphere- Professional Editing by Emily Cargile


Good editing is essential for any good book. Without it something is robbed from the reading. The reader will be distracted with grammar when they should be focusing on the story. Think of trying to listen to an old fashioned phonograph record with scratches as compared to a digital experience.

I learned something in business and that is when something works stick with it. Emily Cargile owner of Litmosphere Editing does an excellent job. I see no reason to go anywhere else. Once somebody finds a competent expert in the field the decision on where to go is simple. 

First and foremost she does an excellent job as she is well versed in grammar and all it's minute details. Secondly she has a good feel with books and can make suggestions as far as plot and keeping the consistency of the writing. When I work with Emily I feel that she is giving nothing less than her very best. 

Finally Emily is very prompt and keeps her word about the time frame in which she will edit your manuscript.  Also she is extremely pleasant to work with. 

I have now had four books that Emily has worked on. Three were with Zombie Cupcake Press. The fourth is an unpublished work that I am hoping to shop around to find an agent. I am confident that when I present the manuscript to various agents that they will be in a condition where nothing will detract from my work. 

Here is Emily's website. 


Here are the three books that Emily edited for me so that you can check out her work.

I Should Have Been A Rock Star To Purchase
From Chaos To Cosmos To Purchase From Chaos To Cosmos To Purchase
     
Dark Matters To Purchase Dark Matters To Purchase




3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I can do basic formatting such as making the indentations and paragraph spacing even.
    I don't do full formatting yet, although it is something that I hope to learn soon!

    ReplyDelete