Sunday, September 9, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'W'

From A to Z in 2012


The world needs change and not only change but revolutionary change. We need a paradigm shift away from materialism to spirituality. Who will lead the revolution? Please don’t associate violence with revolution that is a grand mistake. We can change the world by changing ourselves. We can say no and resist in our own world by being kind and considerate to our fellow man. 


Who Will Lead the Revolution?

By John Kaniecki

Who will lead the revolution?
Not I cried the politician
I’ve surrendered my morals for ambition
Nor me the general did declare
I take orders, from whom I don’t care
Don’t look at us cried the businessmen loudly
All we care about is money
Forget our group preached the minister
We steal souls, we’re far too sinister
No we say, said the movie stars
We just care for glitz and fancy cars
The Ph.D.’s replied no with a letter of ink
For scholars do nothing but think

So the poet he stood alone in the crowd
And read these words out loud

Who will lead the revolution?


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment