Wednesday, September 5, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'T' Again

From A to Z in 2012

The letter ‘T’ was a popular letter to write about so I have two poems for that letter. Here we say some of the worst in life, the scum sucking parasite known as the Television Evangelist, the bane of Christianity. Not only are they liars, schemers, and frauds but they provide a convenient excuse for others not to believe. The heathen simply points to the Television Evangelist for proof the Christianity is illegitimate.


The Television Evangelist comes in many shapes and sizes but they all have one thing in common, they want your money!! So hold on to your wallets! I’m not asking you for a donation but it would be nice if you bought one of my books. It won’t save your soul but it would fill your soul with delight. 

T.V. Evangelist

By John Kaniecki

His tailored suit fits real fine
Gold jewelry see it glitter and shine
Makeup to pretty his face
Look all about, he owns this place
Do you want to prosper?
Do you want to succeed?
I tell you mister
I can meet your need
Make a tax-deductible donation
I’ll guarantee your salvation
If you give a little
A little you’ll receive
Why not give it all?
Don’t you believe?
The Son of God he gave you His best
And me I make such a small request
Come on now don’t be stingy
I’ve got this power within me

Giving it shouldn’t be hard
I take credit card

Please investigate, purchase and read my books!


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment