Tuesday, September 4, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'T'

From A to Z in 2012

The job of the artist is to bring our minds to the attention of others so our hearts can feel. The whole concept of a ‘third world’ is arrogance supreme. Who gave somebody the right to call themselves the ‘first world’?


The human beings who hold power on planet Earth are sick bastards. Not only do they collect grand excesses of material wealth but they deprive the poor in their efforts. Furthermore, they inflict insidious wars. The biggest victims are the ‘Third World Nations.” 


Third World Nation

By John Kaniecki

I see
Before me
Third world nation
My motivation
The persuasive call
Of the poorest of all

America with your missiles and planes
Reign from the heavens hellish pains
You kill and destroy
And from the poor
Steal their joy
And much more

I may not live to see
Victory
But my dedication
Has unwavering hesitation
To the third world nation

There are many who are my kin
Of all colors of skin
Who share a common salvation

Third world nation

Please check out, purchase and then read my books.


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment