Saturday, September 8, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'V'

From A to Z in 2012

My voice is not heard around the world. Perhaps in certain circles, I have influence but I am far from a household name. My art production is presently stalled as I question my talent and my future. Inspiration is a fleeting twinkle of a star whereas once it was a supernova. If I never wrote another piece I would be satisfied and I am thankful to God for the opportunity to write.


Perhaps it is because I have nothing to say. Perhaps it is because my wife’s condition is very demanding and it drains me. Most likely it is my lack of financial success sucking out motivation. But I have a massive amount of material; I have “Voices From Before.” It is ironic how this poem takes on an autobiographical aspect six years later. \

One day I will be free, of that I am certain. 

Voices From Before

By John Kaniecki

There are words
Down the ages
Burned books, pillaged pages
From poets true
You never knew
Forgotten

I seek to be that voice
To tell the world
To be a herald
That there is a choice
It has been said before
Though those words are no more
It will be said in years ahead
When Babylon is dead
In ashes gray
You will hear speak
You will hear them say
Freedom
Freedom
Those voices from before
They call once more

FREEDOM!!!

Please investigate, purchase, read and then thoroughly enjoy my poetry books!

Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment