Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"Poetry in Play" by Chirayu - Contest Entry

Poetry in Play

by Chirayu 

Yelling crowd sound on the street
Birds laughter, turned to a loud speak
As a rain fell into a bitter drop
Crashing thunder thrilled 
with violent hate

Oh, there's serenity as a time passes
But when the Voice shouts cloud my ears

I don't have a word to listen
When the silent just disappear
I don't know what's going on
No, it's not that I don't care
But sometime later in my ears 
There's just no wave to get air inside
When it goes lost
I don't have a word to hear for that
When it all goes silent
I don't have a voice to play in that

At the nearest house of a cherished friend,
Another life is getting too deaf 
And though I look outside at the window 
Sounds of yelling here as a heart gets a vibe
But Can't dry the voice they silence from ears,

There's clarity with time
But when sadness clouds my ears,

I've been lacking, I've been hurting
I've seen the hearing Voices of this world
Ooh, ooh
There's a sign of deafened
There's still so much left inside
But I've got nothing left that I can say
So looking the day passes away and 
serenity gets over so I go to sleep
 to wake the poem gets an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment