Saturday, June 16, 2018

"Murmurings Of A Mad Man" A New Beginning

“Murmurings Of A Mad Man” is the first book of poetry I ever published. Needless to say, I was excited. Now nearly five years later I am self-publishing the same book.

"Murmurings Of A Mad Man" is a thrilling book of poetry written in rhyme and rhythm. It deals with the time I was a patient at Greystone State Psychiatric Hospital. By looking outward through poetry I explore my insides, in the process a memorable book for the ages. 

So here comes the new beginning of “Murmurings Of A Mad Man” with a new cover and a new attitude. Please help me in this celebration of emancipation.

Crazy Poems

Over yonder hill two love birds sing duet
Beauty born in morn never to forget
Reality is a glimpse of God’s love
God is a spirit below and above
High in the sky the eagle and the dove
You sweet lady is who I’m thinking of
Once we walked in harmony full of bliss
Once you came and robbed a fateful sweet kiss
Your insanity was so obvious
Parasites sucking blood, give more of this
In the shadow of shade you slipped away
Murmuring of a mad man came your way
Alarmed, frightened, you shut the door real tight
Suffering is a cross that leads to light
Where are you now but on Hell’s wide highway
You gained the world; it was your soul to pay
Our song of romance crucified to cease
Racing thoughts mania with no release
Where was the kindness the most gentle care
Did you ever go on your knees in prayer
To petition our God upon His throne
Do you wonder why you’re lost and alone

Second chances they rarely do come by
I never wanted to go make you cry

Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment