Friday, November 9, 2018

"Drone Man" by John Kaniecki

Drone Man

by John Kaniecki 

My favorite pit bull Clarence
His savage sharp teeth
Protrudes from his drooling mouth
Mimicking a Lion in starved rage
Carefully, cautiously
We go on a pleasant stroll
Over green hills and through
Valleys of yellow laughing lilies
His studded leather collar sturdy
The short leash tautly secure
We arrive at the Blue Lagoon
Flocks of diverse birds gather
Joyful choirs singing glorious poetic choruses
I flash a picture before Clarence
An image of the suspected target duck
Sketched personally with my presidential pen
I tie a sacred red, white and blue bandana
Over my pit bull’s bulging eyes
Effectively blinding him
I remove all restraints
I issue stern and proper binding orders
“Go and Kill!!!” I bark out
Off he rides into the sunset
Moments later Clarence returns
Colorful feathers fill his obedient mouth
SO NOT SORRY!!!
Our suspected terrorists
Was a family on the way to a wedding!?!
Welcome to the world of collateral damage
Thank Allah it was in Yemen
Cause if that shit happened here

We would Nuke Em. 

Please check out the revolutionary words of "Poet To The Poor, Poems Of Hope For The Bottom One Percent."




No comments:

Post a Comment