Sunday, November 25, 2018

"A Day's Weather" poetry book by John Kaniecki

Rain

Down the rains came,
Splattering heavenly tears
Mourning over sinful years
Mankind is still the same
Playing the part of the fool
Same today as yesterday
We cannot even obey
The simple Golden Rule

And thus begins an epic poem…

“A Day’s Weather” is my first poetry chapbook. The date on the book I have recorded is January 25, 1991, but I am sure that the writing is older than that. This journey through time shows my mind and my writing when my epic literary journey began.

Refreshing

Hey will you be my friend
We’ll be loyal to the end
We can share our toys
Laughs innocent boys
They are guiltless when they
Forget their father’s way

Colt arise
Open your eyes
Life has just begun
Soon you will run
Nuzzled by mother’s nose
How graceful a horse grows
Walking in but a day
Soon galloping on his way
Gittup, gittup and run
Life has just begun

“A Day’s Weather” explores the world poetically expressing each phase of the weather in poetic form. It is a warm and endearing book. It is ideal for a child approaching their teenage years. It is a great introduction to the world of poetry.

The Rainbow

What could be better than this?
A day filled with overwhelming bliss

Wonders will never cease
How great are my people
Look up in the heavens with a glow
There lies a glorious rainbow
Sevens rays a colored delight
Fills my heart with unending light

Check out “A Day’s Weather” it is available for only $5.45 on Amazon.

Click Here 



No comments:

Post a Comment