Monday, May 7, 2018

The Great $100 Poetry Contest - Update

Hello poets,

I hope everybody is well.

I went through the poems and I narrowed them down to eight finalists. I will not list the eight, at this time. I read the rules and I see that I have given the poets until June 1 to get their 100 hits on their poems. So please share your posts to get to that number. It would be a shame to be the best poem and lose because you lack 100 hits.

When I announce the winners and probably the top three I will give specific reasons why these poems were chosen.

The poem that gets the most hit will receive a special prize. That prize will be in the form of several of my own poetry books.

Also by that time, I think I will begin my exercise of creating a poetry school. I invite everybody to participate, especially our young poets. We will begin with what exactly is poetry and then move on to sonnets.

Thank you for making this contest a great success.

John Kaniecki (the management)

No comments:

Post a Comment