Friday, May 4, 2018

"Me and Rosie"

Me and Rosie

I know a man who sings the blues
He ain’t nothing but bad news
Drives a caddy with tinted glass
Look at him wrong he’ll kick your ass

Sweet Rose she was a beauty queen
The loveliest thing I’ve ever seen
I kissed her lips and gazed in her eyes
And I went on a trip past the skies

Well the dude he came down my way
Looked at Rosie and made his play
But she took his hand off her knee
And said “You ain’t the one for me”

Well the dude said “Jackson’s my name”
And I play a mean evil game
So if you don’t come lay with me
I’m gonna take you forcefully

Well I was chillin’ but that’s enough
I didn’t care if the dude was tough
I grabbed the sleaze right by the shirt
And said “Jackson you be dirt”

Well Jackson did a China man
(That is the fellow turned yellow)
Ran to his caddy fast as he can
And as he cruised down the avenue
Rosie yelled “boy I won’t be missin’ you”

Well we were out livin’ the night
When Jackson game ready to fight
He had with him four mean old dogs
And they were ugly like frogs

Well Jackson came to me sly
Looked me straight right in the eye
And said “Get ready to die”
Well I usually don’t pray
Except on Christmas day
But right then I said a little word
Calling for help to the Lord


Well Rosie she gently spoke
Saying “Boys you’re quite the joke”
Then she took out a forty five
And said “We don’t need your jive”

Well glory when they saw the gun
Did they sure take off and run
And I said “Rosie you saved my life”
“Won’t you come and be my wife”

Well exactly one week later
We took it to the alter
And the dude called Jackson
He’s doing time in Fulson


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment