Friday, May 11, 2018

One Family, Song Lyrics of Hope by John Kaniecki

One Family Hand in hand through desert over ocean Take command put the plan into motion Join the cause pause to sing in harmony The whole wide world we are one family Sing with me We are one family Forever free We are one family Don’t pick up a gun don’t believe the lie The leaders deceive I’m telling you why They seek control and material gain Riches and profits from poor people’s pain Sing with me We are one family Forever free We are one family I never met you or talked eye to eye Why should I hate you yes please tell me why We are human you are just like me White or black it’s a fact just one family Sing with me We are one family Forever free We are one family Missiles destroy war is an effort vain The generals are evil and insane Charge they yell as they sit safe far away Sister, brother, Love one another today Sing with me We are one family Forever free We are one family I’m willing to share to help you succeed We need no weapons or Merchants of Greed Together we can build a new reality You and me joined we are one family Sing with me We are one family Forever free We are one family


For poems of peace, hope, inspiration, love, check out Poet To The Poor, Poems Of Hope For The Bottom One Percent.





No comments:

Post a Comment