Saturday, August 7, 2021

Poetry

 Poetry

 

By John Kaniecki

 

 Poetry

Rumble, tumble, grumble

An awkward phrase on which I stumble

A street light shining in day

Clang, clang, the trolley comes our way

She has a yellow scarf shiny as the sun

And in romantic verse, she’d be the one

A savoir my soul to redeem

An angelic vision straight from a dream

Unless I was Edgar Allen Poe

Or Henry David Thoreau

The lass could be dark and grim

Or an elf of the forest nimble and slim

So I ride the trolley to where it would go

Slowly up the hill, slow, slow, slow

She smiles grand with love so real

Yet feelings are only what you feel

A quiver, a jump, a tremor of the heart

Poetry

Above all my friend is an art


poetic world of John Kaniecki 

Click Here


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here


Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment