Friday, October 19, 2018

Cam Show


There were several great things that came out of writing poems for people on Facebook. The first is that I wrote a lot of poems. Second is that I was forced to face some topics that I would never have approached on my own. As an artist, this expanded my technique. Some of the poems I had to do some extensive research to write. And finally, since all of these were already posted on Facebook they count as published.  From this effort came “Cam Show.” I think it came out well. 


Cam Show

by John Kaniecki

Welcome
Cum inside
Let me grant your wish
It won't be denied
I'm a tempting, tempting dish
Lick me like liquorice 
Guaranteed to be
DELISCIOUS 

Oh
Don't you know
I'm hear to please
Shock, rock and tease
Give me your command
Make your demand
I understand
I'm a sweet angelic beauty
I'm a raunchy racy whore
A curious cutie
I'll have you begging for more
And more, and more, and more
It's the perfect score
There is no cure

It's the Cam Show
Ready to go
Breasts overflowing
Hidden treasures worth knowing
I'll strip to the skin
Sharing seductive sin
All you gotta do
Is share a dollar or two
To enter in

In the end my friend
You'll find my action
Pure satisfaction
That I know
It's the Cam Show






Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment