Thursday, March 1, 2018

Open Call for Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction


Open Call for Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction

What am I offering?

I am opening my page “Turn A Page Or Two” for your stories in the genre of horror, fantasy and science fiction.

How does this work?

You simply submit your works to this email address. peacepoems@mail.com Please put the stories in the body of the email, along with whatever else you would like in your post. Think of the post as your own personal territory to promote whatever you like. Please put “Story Submission” in the subject of your email.

Is there pay?

No, not at this time.

Why should I submit?

I am also a writer with hopes and dreams of having my art provide for my financial means. My career is at the point where I am hoping to move on from small independent publishers to finding an agent. I remember where I began and I know the hustle involved in the business. That being a good or even a great writer isn’t enough but there is a host of marketing involved.

Think of this page as a small step on your journey. It is a place where I would post your stories and you could then supply links to your other writings or books. I subscribe to the idea that the more exposure one gets the better off one is. I also accept reprints if you hold the rights to them.
As part of this page you will open yourself to a new audience as I promote the page.

What do I want?

I have a broad interest but I don’t favor gore or explicit sexual depictions. Mature themes are accepted but keep them low key.

No comments:

Post a Comment