Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Black Ruins Forest by Karen DuBose


“Black Ruins Forest” by Karen Dubose

Blurb:

Fate must've been bored. They’ve decided my lifecycle needs to be shaken up a bit. It's bad enough waiting and wondering what shifter animal I'm going to turn into. There is only 4 shifter animals I can turn into.

To top it all off I have these weird and crazy daydreams that come and go whenever they want. Leaving me disoriented. They’ve gotten me into trouble more than I like to admit. The came to find out the Elders, want to kill me or use me for some reason. So, here I am on the run just to survive. With my best friend Kira, my mom and a bunch or dragon shifter I barely know. Oh, and the crush of my lifecycle Kiernan.

I’m missing my old boring life right about now. If I can ever get back to it. I’m not taking it for granted again.

If you love shifter books! Check this one out.

To Purchase "Black Ruins Forest"

#BADASSDRAGONSHIFTERS
 #FantasyParanormalRomance
#BearLionOwlshifters
#FaeWitchesElves
#Romance
#Fantasy

#Paranormal














No comments:

Post a Comment