Sunday, August 19, 2018

From A to Z 2012 'E'

From A to Z in 2012

The worst form of lie is the one that robs the poor man from the little that he has. In America it is a crisis when rich people are going to lose their money but when poor people are poor its business as usual. In fact, it is the poor people’s fault that they are poor!


America should be ashamed of itself the way they treat their own citizens. When the United State’s implodes we will see that the beams had been rusted away by selfishness, indifference, and materialism. When our elderly have to choose between paying for their medicine or getting food it is a travesty. 

Elderly Worker

By John Kaniecki

I’m cold
Man its cold
I gotta do what I’m told
But I ain’t young I’m old
I was told back in school
Bout America and the Golden Rule
They taught me to serve the state
And our enemies to hate
Cause they wanted to destroy
Our joy
I heard it said
Better dead then red
And now I ask why
Was it all a lie?
Cause I’ve done all they’ve required
Then bang I was fired
I got no place to stay
And I need food and medicine
I’ll plainly say
It’s a sin
I cannot contemplate
The nuances of Adam Smith
And Karl Marx
All I know is I’m cold
Its fucking cold

As always I invite you to take an intimate look at my life through my poetry.
Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment