Sunday, March 29, 2020

I Once Was a Fascist


I Once Was a Fascist

By John Kaniecki

I once was a fascist
And thought I was supreme
I was presented an eternal quest
Called the American dream
I was instructed to prosper and succeed
That accomplishment was to satisfy one’s greed
That money brought eternal bliss
Wealth was something not to miss
America too was noble and grand
Far superior to any land
We never lost in war we were far too strong
And we were always right incapable of wrong
From kindergarten on I saluted the flag
And of all of our glory I would boast and brag
Then observation testified I learned a lie
Irrefutable evidence came I could not deny
And inner torment raged in my brain
The agony surged and I went insane
I once was a fascist
But that man no longer does exist
He is dead, nailed to a tree
I once was a fascist but now I am free



Enter the poetic world of John Kaniecki




Click Here 


Click Here


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here


Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment